New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
Established in 1978, the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) promotes the quality and affordability of the city's housing and the strength and diversity of its many neighborhoods.
HPD works to achieve this mission by:
- Preserving affordable housing and protecting tenants
- Developing new affordable housing
- Enforcing the Housing Maintenance Code
- Engaging neighborhoods in planning
See direct link click here
- FIND BUILDING INFORMATION-CLICK HERE
- OWNER REGISTER YOU PROPERTY WITH NYC HPD- CLICK HERE
- HPD HOUSING DISCRIMINATION-CLICK HERE
- NYC LANDLORD/TENANT ABCs of Housing-CLICK HERE
- OWNER / LANDLORD SECTION 8 INFO - CLICK HERE
- OWNER/ LANDLORD BEDBUG FILING NYC-CLICK HERE
- HPD STOVE KNOB COVERS -CLICK HERE
- WINDOW GUARD LAW NYC-CLICK HERE
- LEAD PAINT FOR LANDLORDS-CLICK HERE
- RESIDENTIAL FIRE SAFETY GUIDES AND NOTICES NYC- CLICK HERE
DISCLAIMER to comply with the New York City Consumer Protection Law which applies to all businesses operating in New York City: We are small family-owned and family-operated Brooklyn-based business. We are not a City of New York store nor are the website, products or services affiliated with the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York. We ourselves, our business, websites, products, services, or any hyperlinks from its website are not sponsored by, approved by, affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected to the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York, including but not limited to HPD, DOB, DOT, DSNY, FDNY and federal directly or by implication.
DISCLAIMER These codes may not be the most recent version. The State / federal or other regulation department may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.
The requirements for sign content are determined by intended use and by applicable regulation. The BUYER is responsible for determining the appropriate content for a sign or package of signs. WE makes no warranty or representation of suitability of a sign for any specific application. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SIGNS THE CUSTOMER ORDERS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. Please review terms and conditions prior to purchase.
For more information about what is required, see the laws that are referenced and the rules applicable to your city and state. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, professional advice or a statement of law. You may wish to consult with an attorney.