BEDBUG ANNUAL FILING RECEIPT FRAME (INSPECTION FRAME 8.5X5.5)
- IN STOCK
BEDBUG ANNUAL FILING RECEIPT FRAME 8.5X5.5 (STANDARD, NOTICE FRAMES 8.5X5.5)
- Front Load INSPECTION FRAME
- Front Load Easy Open Frame
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame
- Quick spring hinged front load frame allows for easy and quick Notice change
- No need to remove the frame from the wall when changing Notice
- Durable frame
- Notices are kept clean behind a UV resistant, anti-glare PVC front sheet
- Dimensions 8.5x11
- Protective PVC Lens
DISCLAIMER to comply with the New York City Consumer Protection Law which applies to all businesses operating in New York City: HPD-signs.com is a small family-owned and family-operated Brooklyn-based business. HPD-signs.com is not a City of New York store nor are the website, products or services affiliated with the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York. HPD-signs.com itself, its business, website, products, services, or any hyperlinks from its website are not sponsored by, approved by, affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected to the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York, including but not limited to HPD, DOB, DOT, DSNY, FDNY directly or by implication.
This silver frame and features a sleek rounded aluminum profile with an anodized finish. The frame is wall mountable and features pre-drill holes. Its stylish aluminum profile turns it into an ideal holder and depository for commercial use. Each of our heavy duty frames can be used in portrait or landscape orientation and includes protective PVC lens to ward off dust and dirt.
Please note we provide the frame only !!!. it is your responsibility to file only with the city ...see below instructions
we recommend that the owner will use this method of posted in a prominent location within the building
Bedbug Reporting Requirements
Pursuant to Local Law 69 of 2017, all multiple dwelling property owners must attempt to obtain the bedbug infestation history from the tenant or unit owner, including whether eradication measures were employed for a bedbug infestation.
Complete your annual bedbug filing. Pursuant to the law, HPD will also make the submitted information publicly available on its website.
The online application will only allow validly registered property owners and managing agents of multiple dwellings to disclose bedbug infestation history. A building’s property registration must be current. If you have not registered your property, please do so by visiting Property Registration.
From December 17, 2018 to February 28, 2019, property owners must report the bedbug infestation history for the previous year (November 2017 through November 2018). Please note that after this current filing period, property owners will be required to file between December 1 and December 31.
Property owners will be required to report the following information:
- The number of dwelling units;
- The number of dwelling units, as reported or otherwise known to the owner, than had a bedbug infestation during the previous year;
- The number of dwelling units, as reported or otherwise known to the owner, in which eradication measure were employed during the previous year for a bedbug infestation;
- The number of dwelling units reported in number 3 that had a bedbug infestation after such eradication measure were employed in such units.
When submitting, the owner will certify that either:
- A copy of the most electronic form will be distributed to each tenant of the building upon each lease renewal or the commencement of a new lease issued; or
- A copy of such form will be posted in a prominent location within the building within 60 days of the filing and that the owner will maintain a record that a copy of such form was prominently posted within 60 days of the filing of the information with HPD.
Once this filing with HPD is completed, in addition to taking the action which the owner certifies to (either providing the filing to each tenant, upon commencement of a new lease and with each renewal lease, or posting in a prominent location within such multiple dwelling), the owner must either distribute or post a brochure that provides information about the prevention, detection, and removal of bedbugs.
Please note that New York State law requires property owners to disclose bedbug infestation history dating back one year to new tenants through the Bedbug Disclosure Form. For more information, visit the NYS Homes and Community Renewal website.
See the Bedbugs Annual Report FAQs.
HPD provides a special service for the inspection of bedbugs: HPD’s Canine Unit. The beagles are available to assist a team of Code Enforcement Inspectors who have been trained to work with them. The Canine Unit will respond to bedbug complaints where the 311 operator has confirmed that the tenant would like to have the inspection performed by a dog; although not every such complaint can be inspected by the Canine Unit. The dogs were trained at an accredited facility to alert by sitting when they detect live bedbugs or viable eggs. The findings are confirmed by visual inspection before a violation is issued.
If the HPD inspector finds bedbugs, the property owner is issued an HPD Notice of Violation (NOV) ordering that the condition be addressed.
When a NOV is issued by HPD, the property owner also receives a DOHMH Order of the Commissioner. The Commissioner’s order provides property owners more detail on the requirements for addressing bedbugs, including:
- Inspect the apartment(s) cited for bedbugs.
- If you find a bedbug infestation in the apartment(s), inspect all units adjacent to, above and below the infested units, as well as all common areas; and retain the services of a pest management professional certified and registered by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation to take all measures necessary to remove bedbug infestation where found.
- Keep a record of all actions taken in compliance with the Order.
Certification of HPD's NOV is the only required notification back to the City that the condition has been corrected as instructed. There is no response directly to the DOHMH. The HPD NOV Certification of Correction requires a sworn statement that the above corrective actions have been taken, in compliance with the DOHMH Commissioner’s Order.
For information about completing your certification documents for HPD, you can contact your Borough Service Center or certify online using eCertification.
Shipping and Handling Cost:
Our Shipping is fixed whether you buy 1 item or 20 items (We ship within USA only) - do not miss this opportunity to buy all signs needed at no additional shipping cost.
We are required to collect sales tax on any product sold on this site and shipped to an address in New York. The sales tax is 8.875 percent.
The requirements for sign content are determined by intended use and by applicable regulation. The BUYER is responsible for determining the appropriate content for a sign or package of signs. HPDSigns.com makes no warranty or representation of suitability of a sign for any specific application. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SIGNS THE CUSTOMER ORDERS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. Please review terms and conditions prior to purchase.
For more information about what is required, see the laws that are referenced and the rules applicable to your city and state. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice or as a statement of law. You may wish to consult with an attorney.
At HPD-signs.Com we specialize in all NYC department of building signage (DOB), NYC HPD signage and property management signs. Our objective is to provide construction sites signs and building owners with management signs and all required sign by NYC agencies and NYC Fire Department, aluminum signs, warnings and notices for quick and heavy duty installation, required building signs, aluminum signs to install in buildings with proper HPD designation, as well as Hallway/Lobby Notice Frames